My Maths Learning I have been Working On

Hello! My Bloggers, Today I Will Be Talking To You About My Maths Learning I Have Been Learning At Te Puke Intermediate. I Have A Photo Below About My Level I Have Some E.G For You to Have A Go, It Is Called Pearson Maths Worksheet You Can Have A Go On A Google Doc Or In A Book Or On A Paper. If You Would Like To See My Maths i Have been Working On This Year Here Is the Link You Will Be Able To See My Prototec Worksheet, Prototec Is A Maths Game That You Can Either Time Your Self Or Do A Sheet, I Have Some Screen Shot Below On The Pearson Worksheets & Prototec


As You Can See Here This Is My Certificate I Did For My Stage 5 and i Got 96% In 8m 3s It Is Not Too Bad (BTW It says 2016 But They Have Not Updated It Yet Tho)



So I Have Here The Pearson Worksheet This Is The Easy Level But You Can Go To My Link To See The Second Level, You Can Write These Down In A Notepad,Google Doc,Microsoft Word Or In A Book.

Thanks Chiri

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Speeches T3

Pizza Party 2020 T3