Speeches T3

Hello! Everyone I Am Back For Another Blog Post Sorry I Have Not Been Posting i Have Been Really Busy At School So Lets Get Started. During T3 We Are Starting Our Speech It Can be An Informative Or An Persuasive Speech. We Have To Present Our Speech At The Whole Class And If We Go into The Finals We have To Say Our Speech to The Whole School And It Is Like 100 People And If You Are not Confident Then Your Going To Mess Up. Just Letting You Know That Is It Hard To Say Your Speech To Random people. If You Would Like To See My Speech You Can See It Here You Can Suggest/Or Change Something On This Link


Thx Chiri  

Comments

  1. Chiri great blog this week - I am sure you will do well with your speech - you have thought carefully about how to structure it and what you are going to say - good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Maths Learning I have been Working On

Pizza Party 2020 T3